Monday 16 July 2012

Re my ban from Windows 8 Forums.

Update-my ban from Windows 8 Forums has just been lifted. A few hours ago today. Here is the story.

A few days ago I told readers that the my ban from Windows 7 Forums was lifted last Wednesday 11th July. I found out that I have been reinstated in Windows 7 forums after I got an email from the admin on Wednesday.
See my post here-http://andreaborman2.blogspot.com/2012/07/re-my-ban-from-windows-7-and-windows-8.html

And also here-http://andreaborman2.blogspot.com/2012/03/banned-from-yet-another-forum.html

But although my ban from Windows 7 Forums was lifted. I was still banned from Windows 8 Forums,their other forum.

But this morning I came across a post on another forum,Techspot Forums on a thread started by a member there. This member had been a long term member of Seven Forums.Which is another Windows forum.

And I was reading the thread with interest as this member had written some very good tutorials on Seven Forums. But now he was banned for life from Seven Forums for no reason.

And I could not help but sit up and take notice. Because I too was banned for life from Seven Forums in October 2011 for doing nothing wrong. So I responded to him on the thread on Techspot Forums telling him that the same thing had happened to me on Seven Forums.

Seven Forums are very strict and many people have been banned from the forum for no reason just like I was banned
.

I also told him about my ban from Windows 7 and Windows 8 Forums a few months ago.

And I also told him why Windows 7 Forums and Windows 8 Forums had banned me and three other members. The reason was that I had made some jokes about Windows 8. Because at that time I did not like it. But have since changed my mind now I know more about it.

But it started an argument with some other members on both Windows 7 and Windows 8 Forums. And the admin had banned me and three other members for life from both forums.But I went on to say that the ban on me from Windows 7 Forums was lifted. But I was still banned from Windows 8 Forums.And one of the three banned members has now been reinstated on both Windows 7 and Windows 8 Forums. But the other two members are still banned.

Then to my surprise I got a response on the thread at Techspot Forums from the Admin and owner of both Windows 7 and Windows 8 Forums. The admin of Windows 7 Forums must have read my post on Techspot Forums and decided to respond.

So the admin of Windows 7 and Windows 8 Forums sighed up on Techspot Forums to post his response on the thread to my post about my ban from his forums.

In his response the admin of Windows 7 Forums said he had banned me due to my posts about Windows 8 and my "trolling of the forum." His words not mine.

And he also insisted that he had banned me because he found out I was friends with Hezbollah Milita and that the other forum members had objected to this.

But I myself, do NOT believe that was the REAL reason for my ban from Windows 7 and Windows 8 Forums.

The REAL REASON I was banned from both forums, was because I was being stupid in my posts about Windows 8,calling it "Nightmares Preview."And it upset some of the other members. And some members threatened to leave the forum because of me.Or so they said in their posts.

So in the end the admin banned me and the three other members who insulted me and got into the argument with the admin.

But now my ban from Windows 7 Forums has been lifted. And I have just now come from the website at Windows 8 Forums and I am now no longer banned from Windows 8 Forums.

I was banned for life from both Forums. But the ban on Windows 7 Forums was lifted last Wednesday and today my ban from Windows 8 Forums has also been lifted. So I now have access to both forums again.

So the forum admin must have been embarrassed by my post on Techspot and maybe that's why he has reinstated me on the forums.

But as for Seven Forums,I am still banned for life from there.

Please note that Seven Forums and Windows 7 Forums are two different forums. That is they are run by different management and are not connected in any way with each other.

Links-post on the thread at Techspot forums about my and another members ban from Seven Forums.In which the admin of Windows 7 Forums also responds.Here-http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/banned-by-administrator-from-windows-7-8-forums.182857/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.