Monday, 11 July 2011
I have just been stopped from posting on a forum.
Here is a video in which I tell that C.Net forums has blocked my account. Which means that I can log into their website and read the forums. But I cannot post in them. But I did not do anything wrong. And this is not the first time I have had problems with forums. As you will hear in this video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How To Add Linux Mint LMDE7 Gigi Repositories To Debian 13 With Apt Pinning.
I have added the repositories from Linux Mint LMDE7 Gigi to Debian 13. Which is installed on my computer. Linux Mint LMDE 7 Gigi is based o...
-
Debian Trixie which is Debian Testing has recently been updated from Gnome 46 to Gnome 47. With it comes new features which I welcome. One o...
-
I am running Debian 12 Bookworm with the Mate desktop and I use Openshot Video Editor Appimage version. Because the version that both Ubunt...
-
XScreensaver works on most Linux desktops but on Cinnamon it is a bit more complicated and you have to do some tweaking to make it work. The...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.