Saturday, 4 August 2012
How to avoid update to Windows Live Essentials 2011.
Microsoft issued a mandatory update in July 2012 on Windows Vista with Service Pack 2,Windows 7 and Windows 8. To upgrade Windows Live Essentials 2009 version to Windows Live Essentials 2011 version. Here in this shorter video,I show you how to avoid the mandatory upgrade and keep Windows Live Essentials 2009 version. And you will also be able to carry on using Windows Live Messenger 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How To Add Linux Mint LMDE7 Gigi Repositories To Debian 13 With Apt Pinning.
I have added the repositories from Linux Mint LMDE7 Gigi to Debian 13. Which is installed on my computer. Linux Mint LMDE 7 Gigi is based o...
-
Debian Trixie which is Debian Testing has recently been updated from Gnome 46 to Gnome 47. With it comes new features which I welcome. One o...
-
I am running Debian 12 Bookworm with the Mate desktop and I use Openshot Video Editor Appimage version. Because the version that both Ubunt...
-
XScreensaver works on most Linux desktops but on Cinnamon it is a bit more complicated and you have to do some tweaking to make it work. The...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.