Here is my video of how to install the latest version of XScreen saver which is 6.08 on Ubuntu and Linux Mint. This also works on Debian Bookworm and other Ubuntu and Debian based distros.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How To Add Linux Mint LMDE7 Gigi Repositories To Debian 13 With Apt Pinning.
I have added the repositories from Linux Mint LMDE7 Gigi to Debian 13. Which is installed on my computer. Linux Mint LMDE 7 Gigi is based o...
-
Debian Trixie which is Debian Testing has recently been updated from Gnome 46 to Gnome 47. With it comes new features which I welcome. One o...
-
I am running Debian 12 Bookworm with the Mate desktop and I use Openshot Video Editor Appimage version. Because the version that both Ubunt...
-
XScreensaver works on most Linux desktops but on Cinnamon it is a bit more complicated and you have to do some tweaking to make it work. The...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.