Wednesday, 18 October 2017

Channel Screensaver On Windows 8.

The Active Channel Screensaver that was in Windows 95 was in every version of Windows right up to Windows ME. Then Microsoft dropped it from Windows XP and later editions.
But you can get it back by copying the screensaver from Windows 95 or Windows 2000 onto Windows 8. 

Channel screensaver works in every later version of Windows I have tried it on but not Windows 7. I don't know why that is. But it is working on Windows 8 and also Windows XP and Windows Vista.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

How To Add Linux Mint LMDE7 Gigi Repositories To Debian 13 With Apt Pinning.

 I have added the repositories from Linux Mint LMDE7 Gigi to Debian 13. Which is installed on my computer. Linux Mint LMDE 7 Gigi is based o...